Friday, March 30, 2007

Why start this blog?

Well, most personal blogs are started out of ego and I guess this one isn't any different. Basically I want a place on the web where I can track the things that I do and the things I want to do. That's what this blog is for.

I've been toying with the idea for a while but today The Paper Bull asked What do you want to do before you die which was inspired by this list from The Buried Life and I decided to stop waiting. I've been focusing so much on business lately and it's time to focus a bit more on fun.

I'm sure the blog will evolve but my initial intention is to post 10 things that are on my list and talk about one thing I've done from the list. This is mostly for my entertainment but if you enjoy it, I hope you subscribe to my feed.

Have a great day and live your dreams!
pf101

No comments: