Monday, April 16, 2007

Complete #77 - Live without television

I'm really not a fan of TV in general but I find myself watching anyway which annoys me to no end. I used to be a TV addict. I would come home from work, flip on the TV and be a veg for the next 5 hours.

Then I moved to Europe. We had a TV but it was pretty much hidden away and anyway, it was only in French, Italian or German. On Mondays they would show English movies so that's the only time I'd watch. I loved it.

For my first year back I didn't have a TV and it was great. Then I got one to watch movies and eventually it got attached to the cable and eventually I got addicted again. I'm moving soon though and I'm hoping to break the habit again. I'm going to leave my TV in storage for a while which should help.

So, while I have already done this, it's something I'm going to do again.

No comments: