Wednesday, April 25, 2007

To Do 261-270


261 - become a Big Sister to a child who needs one
262 - see a meteor crater
263 - bird-watch for sandhill cranes along the Platte River in Nebraska
264 - stand in the center of the Roman Colosseum (done)
265 - find an extra $1,000 in my bank account
266 - ride aboard the Goodyear blimp
267 - have lunch in the restaurant atop Seattle's Space Needle
268 - swing on a trapeze
269 - share a small tent in the wilderness with the one I love
270 - prepare a salad using 20 different ingredients

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi PF101,

Well, believe it or not I came across your blog whilst searching for photos of stormfronts. It just goes to show that you can find a gem in the most unlikely of places. You haven't updated it in some time, but hopefully you'll be back. I find the whole concept intriguing, I must admit and I am enjoying the read. :)

And you really should make Australia high on your priorities. It's the most beautiful country on earth - but I may be a little biased. :P

Hope to see some updates soon!

Cheers,
JM.